Management and Training Corporation has a number of job openings!
JOB CORPS – CAREERS BEGIN HERE
Management & Training Corporation, in partnership with the Department of Labor, operates the Hubert H. Humphrey Job Corps Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota. For over 50 years, Job Corps has been providing training programs that help at-risk students obtain their high school diplomas or an equivalency, industry-recognized certifications, and the life skills needed to be fully qualified for the job market and contributing members of their communities.
Apply to join the MTC team and help others to realize their learning potential!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT THE HUBERT H. HUMPHREY JOB CORPS CENTER:
- Administrative Assistant – Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties which require extreme discretion
- Cafeteria Attendant – Assists in preparing and serving food and accomplishing clean-up functions
- Maintenance Worker – Maintains grounds, structures, electrical systems, plumbing, AC, and appliances
- LPN (part-time) – Cares for sick and injured students; promotes illness prevention and good health
- Security Officer – Performs guard and patrol duties to protect life and property
- Driver – Transports students; may assist with custodial maintenance functions when needed
- Residential Advisor – Provides guidance to students to assure positive group living relations in dormitories
- Recreation Advisor (part-time) – Monitors and directs students engaged in center-sponsored recreational activities
HOW TO VIEW CURRENT JOB POSTINGS AND APPLY FOR JOBS:
- Go to https://www.mtctrains.com
- Click on Careers
- Click on Job Corps and Corrections
- Click on Search Openings
- Go to Location, select Hubert H. Humphrey JCC, and click on Search
- View list of job openings and apply
Management and Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran