The CRNRP encourages you to participate in events, activities, neighborhood groups and organizations that support and celebrate our community and the people who make it a great play to live, work, and play. Your engagement in the neighborhood will bring you many benefits, including:
- Getting to know more about the neighborhood and meeting many wonderful, civic minded people who share your passion for the West Bank;
- Learning about resources and opportunities available to members of our community;
- Having a say in decisions made about the community and how resources are allocated;
- Staying in touch with new developments in the area;
- Getting updates on arts, culture, entertainment, and other community events; and
- Feeling safer, better informed, and more in touch with your neighbors, your neighborhood, and your city.
If you’re looking for additional reasons to get involved, check out this link to a host of research projects from the University of Minnesota’s C.H.A.N.C.E. program that suggest many possible topics of interest and ways for you to get involved.