Emerge is recruiting for Property Maintenance Training, deadline to apply is March 14th!
EMERGE Property Maintenance Training – Deadline to enroll is 3/14/16
- It’s 12 week training with an internship paying $11.50/hr
- Students will get the chance to test for their MN Special Boiler’s license
- It’s a 6 day a week commitment (8am-4pm)
- Monday – Wednesday is internship time
- Thursday – Saturday is class time
- The Median Wage for this profession in MN is: $19.71/hr
- Great candidates should enjoy working with hands and tools to repair things
- Must Pass the Kari Koskinen Background Check (no crimes against a person)
- Must have HS Diploma/GED
- Must be 18+
- Minneapolis Residents Preferred
- Must remain Drug Free
Please email me at VangJ@emerge-mn.org if you have any questions.
Do you like this post?