Join us for our Annual Meeting and Board of Directors Elections on at 6 pm, December 15th at the Brian Coyle Center! We will be presenting organizational accomplishments and our 3 year strategic plan for the future of CRNRP.
This is an open event for the community, we encourage all neighborhood residents and participants to attend (and apply for our open Board of Directors seats!).
Interested in applying for our Board of Directors? Details and the application can be found here.
We welcome your presence and participation as we review our work for the community in 2015. CRNRP is also requesting your support of our recently completed strategic plan. We ask for your vote to reallocate $255,000 of NRP funds to support implementation of programs in three key areas: early childhood education, building wealth and assets for immigrant families (with a focus on women) and increasing safety and social connections.
Please join us to participate in this important neighborhood conversation!
Cedar Riverside Neighborhood Revitalization Program Board of Directors and Staff
Register to vote in our office (Brian Coyle Center) or on our voter registration page.
Voter registration is now closed.
The Cedar Riverside Neighborhood Revitalization Program (CRNRP) invites you to join us for our 5th Annual Meeting and Board Member Election
· Tuesday, 6:00-8:00 pm, December 15, 2015
· Brian Coyle Center 420 15th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
Fadlan nagala soo qayb gal kulan lagu dooranayo Xubnaha sare ee Ururka Horumarinta Xaafadda Cedar Riverside (CRNRP). Shirkan lagu dooranayo Xubnaha ayaa ah sannadkii saddexaad ee kulankani uu qabsoomo. Doorashadda ayaa dhacaysa, maalinta Talaadada, December 15, 2015.
Goorma: Talado, December 15, 2015 6:00-8:00 Fiidnimo
Goobta: Xarunta Bulshadda ee Brian Coyle Center 420 15th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
Fadlan wixii faahfaahin dheerad ah la soo xiriir Hani Mohamed 612-876 – 9348 or Ryan Justak at 612-876-9311
Who we are: CRNRP is a community-based organization that works to build neighborhood leadership and establish partnerships to implement community development initiatives as defined by the Cedar Riverside Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) Action Plan
Who can be involved: Anyone 16 years of age and older who lives, works, attends school or owns property in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood is eligible to be a member of the CRNRP. To become a member, a person must simply attend and sign in at a meeting or event of the organization or contact the CRNRP in writing.
Who can vote at the Annual Meeting: Individuals who have become a member (as described above) at least 10 days prior to the Annual Meeting may vote. Individuals must also present one of the following:
1. Minnesota driver's license, Minnesota identification card or other residency verification of individual residence within the Cedar-Riverside Neighborhood ("the Neighborhood") as defined by the City of Minneapolis
2. Proof of enrollment at an accredited school located within the neighborhood.
3. Proof of ownership or interest in a business or lease of a business or real property.
4. Proof of being employed by a nonprofit organization, business, or government entity located in the Neighborhood.
In the event that a person who resides within the geographic boundaries of a the Neighborhood or meets membership criteria but lacks the documentation required, a member who has the required documentation identified in (1) or (2) above may vouch for the individual.
Who can run for the available Board Seats: There are seven (7) Board of Directors seats open for election at meeting, including four (4) seats for residents, one (1) for business/organization, one (1) seat for a student and one (1) seat for a small property owner (non-homestead) in the Neighborhood.
Of the four (4) Board seats designated for residents, two (2) shall be for the Seven Corners area, one (1) for Riverside Park area, and one (1) and for the Plaza area
- Seven Corners is the area bounded by Highway I-35W, the Mississippi River, and Highway 122;
- Cedar East is the area bounded by Interstate Highway 94, Cedar Avenue and Highway 122 and 25th Avenue South
- Riverside Park is the area bounded by 25th Avenue South, Interstate Highway 94 and the Mississippi River;
- Plaza Area is the area bounded by Interstate Highway I-35W, Cedar Avenue, Highway 122 and South Sixth Street.
- Cedars Area is the area bounded by South Sixth Street, Cedar Avenue and Highways I-35W and I-94.
Those seeking election must be a member of the organization and submit in writing their qualifications at least 15 days prior to the date of the Annual Meeting. If you are interested in running, please contact Ryan Justak at 612-876-9311 or Hani Mohamed at 612-876-9348 to request an application.
For more information: